Chris has specialised in data, insight and analytics for over 25 years and has worked for a range of businesses across the Gaming industry covering both retail and online sectors.
He is passionate about helping businesses achieve long term value from their data and information assets. In early 2021, he set up his own consultancy business to apply his knowledge, skills and experience to work with companies who want to invest in developing actionable insight and commercially focused recommendations from their data assets.
Chris has a successful track record in creating an industry-leading insights and analytics capability which encompasses both data, technology, people and process.
He has held senior roles at SG Gaming, Gala Coral Group, Inspired Gaming as well as roles at Royal Mail and Punch Taverns.
- Data, Insight and Analytics strategy
- Player segmentation
- Predictive analytics (AI / ML models)
- Data visualisation
- Real-time analytics and player engagement tactics
- Data science
- Data governance and controls
- Business process re-engineering
- Responsible gambling strategy development
- Leadership / mentoring and development of insight & analytics teams
- Commissioning qualitative and quantitative research
- Business Intelligence / visualisation tool selection and implementation
- Assessment of M&A plans including engagement with Industry Regulator