There are few jobs as exciting as an Executive Coach. Helping individuals develop new skills in pursuit of their personal development is part of the leadership mindset.
Board Director and Executive Coach with more than twenty-five years’ experience in the marketing and mobile sectors.
David Mace Associates Limited: Executive Coach: May 2011 - to date
Senior Practitioner: Qualified with i-coach academy
Advanced Practitioner: Ashridge Business School
Definition of Coaching
“Increasing an individual’s potential by helping them to develop new skills and behaviours”.
Individuals have significant, untapped resources to achieve change. The objective of coaching is to enable the client to draw on more of those resources, more of the time to shift behaviours.
The coaching process is a facilitating one. By listening and asking questions the coach enables the client to become more aware of the solutions that will work for them and to become more skilled at executing them.
There are few jobs as exciting as an Executive Coach. What other role can help individuals develop new skills and make different decisions in the pursuit of their personal development and make a significant contribution to their growth.
My passion lies in the process which enables clients to achieve these positive and constructive results. To witness someone recognise that their old ways of behaviour are not serving them well and to choose a different direction or directions is not only satisfying for me but also inspires them to greater heights.
Current and Past Clients
• Praesepe: Leisure. Part of Gauselmann Group
• LEK: Global Management Consultancy
• Zebra Technologies: Manufacture of tracking and computer printing technologies: $3bn Public Company. NASDAQ
• High Growth Telecoms Company: Private Equity Funded: £500mn
• Interbrand: Global consultancy. Part of Omnicom Group: $13bn Public Company NYSE
• Growth Accelerator: Government programme to support high growth SME companies
• Ten sessions
• One per month/One and half hours each
University of Westminster: London: Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies
Chartered Institute of Marketing: Distance Learning: Diploma in Marketing